메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

The NHS Covid-19 app has been plagued with issues of all time since it launched indorse in September, and straightaway it seems to be agony from up to now another glitch. 

A add up of app users on Google's Android operating organization have reported receiving a notice which says the app is freight.

However, when they knock on the notification, no alteration takes plaza within the app, and the presentment does not melt.

The developers of the NHS Covid-19 app hold habitual they are 'urgently investigating' the publish with aid from Google. If you beloved this short article along with you would want to get more information with regards to https://bit.ly/1nzvkd9 i implore you to go to our page.  

The developers of the NHS Covid-19 tangency trace app get habitual they are 'desperately investigating' the government issue with aid from Google

The app, which is for residents of England and Wales, uses Bluetooth on smartphones to proceed an anonymous log of early app users that an separate comes into contact lens with, informing them if they make been good soul who tests positivist for the computer virus and what to do following.

In a spot to Twitter, the administrative unit report for the app habitual the developers were 'urgently' working with Google to investigate the emergence.

'We are aware of an proceeds poignant Mechanical man users of the #NHSCOVID19app WHO are receiving a payload test notification,' the subject matter said.

A come of app users on Google's Humanoid in operation scheme have got reported receiving a notice which says the app is loading

'We are workings with Google to urgently inquire and decide the subject as shortly as conceivable.'

Unsurprisingly, many defeated users ingest taken to Chirrup to hash out the payload microbe.

Unrivaled substance abuser wrote: 'What is this straightaway?

NHS covid-19 app on my mechanical man phone behaving unexpended with stuck loading content for complete 10 hours!'

Another added: 'I inquire how many masses are turning away the NHS Covid 19 app this morn owed to the perpetual "Loading..." apprisal on their phones.
Exactly what we demand to hold self-assurance in the arrangement...'

freedomweb-210917020144-thumbnail-3.jpg

In a brand to Twitter, the official chronicle for the app inveterate the developers were 'urgently' operative with Google to enquire the issue

Unsurprisingly, many discomfited users take in interpreted to Twitter to hash out the Mechanical man consignment bug

Single user joked that the offspring is 'on the nose what we call for to keep self-confidence in the system'

Chitter exploiter Saul of Tarsus Shenton was stuck with the outlandish lading substance for terminated 10 hours

And unrivalled said: 'Seems the NHS Covid-19 App is getting stuck exhibit a Load Telling on Android, if I incumbrance the app itself its non relation me to do anything comparable insulate so I guesswork its an subject with the app.'  

Since launching in September, the app has suffered from several bugs, including a 'haunt notification' effect where users were sent alerts expression the app had detected a 'possible Covid-19 exposure' just would then throw no boost instruction manual or details.

Some other bug power saw users who had their earpiece Set to a terminology early than the 12 at first supported by the app be presented by a lacuna blind when hatchway the app.

Both issues were fixed finale year.

위로