메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

I bought these in a size small for myself (woman, 5'3", 130lbs.) and they fit great! A little long (like all sweatpans are on me) because I am super short but, the knitted bottom made it so that they didn't drag on the ground at all, and it wasn't too tight around the ankles because the knit bottoms are stretchy. They also weren't super bunched up at the bottom either because there wasn't a ton of excess fabric. I imagine these would be perfect for someone who is "average" height, but they might be a little short for someone who is taller than average. I also bought a pair in a size large for my boyfriend (man, 5'9", 180 lbs) and the fit was great for him as well. They were a little long for him too, since his legs are only a couple inches longer than mine (he's got a really long torso), but again the knit bottom keeps them from dragging and they don't bunch a ton at the bottom. The pockets are deep and wide enough to fit a cell phone. I have a Samsung galaxy s6 with a thick otter box case, and it fit with plenty of room for cheap Real Madrid jerseys my hand to also fit at the same time. These are very thick and warm which make them perfect for chilly weather and the inside is super soft. However I highly recommend washing them before your first wear so you don't end up with lint all over your legs, especially if you are a man with a ton of long bushy leg hair. My boyfriend had tons of lint stuck in his leg hairs because we didn't wash before wearing and I had a bunch of lint stuck to my skin. But honestly that's our fault for getting too excited and wearing them before washing. I'm seriously considering throwing away all my other sweatpants and replacing them with a few more pairs of these. It's so hard to find good, comfy sweatpants (that also have pockets) that don't make me look like I'm wearing a giant fleece bag around my waist. These are my new favorite pair for sure!
위로